Eurofins E&E CML Limited (CML) was established as Certification Management Limited in June 2013. Offering a complete range of compliance services, we are a UK Approved Body (No 2503) for the United Kingdom “Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres” Regulations 2016 (SI 2016:1107 (as amended)). Additionally, CML B.V. a subsidiary of Eurofins E&E CML Limited, is an EU Notified Body (No 2776) for European Union Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX). It is supported by its RvA Accreditation (No C640) to ISO/IEC 17065.
CML B.V.’s full scope of ATEX notification can be found on the EU Nando Website via this link: EU Nando Website. We are supported by our UKAS accreditation (No 8175) to ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO/IEC 17065 and our full scope of accreditation allows us to conduct all Notified Body activities under this legislation.
Appointed in 2014, we are also an IECEx Certification Body (ExCB) and Test Laboratory (ExTL) with the full scope of standards.
- Hazardous area Ex product certification
- Functional safety product certification
- Management System certification (QAN, QAR)
- UKAS Ingress Protection Certificates
- Laboratory Ex testing services
- Pre-compliance verification testing
- Independent hire of CML equipment and labour for research and development
- Ex Technical advice
- CE marking support PED, LVD, EMC, Machinery
- QA compliance advice and training
- Training for Ex equipment designers, manufacturers and users